|1. Achieving the sales and collection targets of every depot in the region.|
2. Achieving the product mix targets.
3. Increase the distribution network and achieve the spread targets of every depot.
4. Training and development of the depot managers and sales staff. Ensure that all vacancies are filled, performers are recognized and rewarded, non-performers are phased out and new recruits are suitable inducted and trained.
5. Lead and motivate the team to work effectively toward achievement of the organization objectives.
6. Conceptualize, formulate and implement effective strategies to increase demand and market share and establish effective monitoring systems to evaluate progress against predefined timelines. Ensure that the organization resources (market spends and manpower( are correctly deployed to reach the desired goals.
7. Implement the Business Development Initiatives of the company to enhance brand recall and usage amongst applicators.
8. Planning and executing various demand generation activities for new /existing products to generate the secondary sales and to increase the demand pull of the products.
9. Analyzing market information on competitors activities to suitably refine the sales strategy.
10. Yearly, Quarterly & monthly estimation of SKU wise sales and procurements pertaining to each SKU.
11. Communicate with the channel partners on new products and service offerings & monitor their progress.
12. Establish benchmarks and metrics to measure and improves the performance of the various channel partners.
|NE region experience|
|Desired Candidate Profile:|
|1. He will be handling NE region.|
2. Candidates from Paints Industry need to apply.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
|How to apply:|
|Submit your CV|