|Customer Support Engineer|
|1 - 2 Years|
|1. Understand the scope of work as per the service level agreement and adherence to the same.|
2. Maintain in–time support & required services as per the agreement at respective customer sites.
3. Deliver consistent quality of service by utilizing diagnostics, troubleshooting and customer service skills.
4. Manage on-site assets (both Customer & our company) with proper tracking, tagging, database updating and physical maintenance.
5. Spare management and corresponding stock maintenance at respective sites in a systematic manner.
6. Proper logging of all type of incidents / complains / calls reported with status update in call logging software (if available) / call register.
7. Preparation of periodic call reports and other documents to track job progress and submission of the same to the customer as well as respective concerned of the company.
8. Periodic preventive maintenance of the IT assets and submission of respective report as per terms of Agreement.
9. Assessment of required spares/materials/accessories/tools and liaise with the Service Head from our company for service continuity. Assessment of Critical volume will depend from site to site.
10. Proper communication and follow up with the in-house team for any extended support.
11. One should follow; maintain the Organization's operational processes, guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure zero non-conformances.
12. Manage customer relationship. Understanding customer need and establish liaison procedure.
13. Payment follow-up of the related Bills and proper feed-back of the same is mandatory.
14. To act as an interface between management and customer towards better service delivery and further business opportunities.
15. It is mandatory that the Resident Engineer of respective site should report to office once every month (other than emergency visit if required/called for) to submit reports, discuss and review the service quality of their respective site with prior co-ordination with Service Head.
16. Reports that are to be send weekly: Call reports, Stock report.
17. Reports that are to be sent monthly: Call report with summary, Stock report, attendance report.
18. This is mandatory as per ISO norms and can be checked by Service Heads/HR head/ Management.
19. Task Management: Any extra work that the Organization may need from you and / or any specific new area that may be handed over to you for development / supervision and / or execution.
20. No way should try for getting personal benefit/ or a job from the client.
|hardware & networking|
|Desired Candidate Profile:|
|Must be Good in communication/ 3 years diploma in hardware & networking/ Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience/ Location- Guwahati/ Salary – 10K to 12K|
|1.20 - 1.44 Lacs PA|
|How to apply:|
|Submit your CV|