|Help Desk & MIS operator|
|1. Confirm attendance of resident engineers & outstation engineers.|
2. Handling MIS software.
3. Cross check previous day call allocation & engineers movement.
4. Open call login system & keep logging call of the day.
5. Check with service head if any spare or standby needs to be provided to client. Issue Challan
6. Check in-house register for delivery, customer follow up, quotation, information & query & note in register.
7. Call HQ on alternative days for materials sent to HO.
8. Check receipt & tracking of materials from Courier & update register & database.
9. Plan material to be sent to HO/Third Party for repair & note it in register & database.
10. Call closer update from client.
11. Follow up with clients randomly on call feedback. (Alternatively). Refer Questions noted.
12. Follow up with Team Leaders & Resident Engineers for daily call report.
13. Follow up day’s call closure status from Field Engineers.
14. Receive CSO from engineers against call allocated & verify.
15. Update call database & take print out.
16. Sit with service head for call allocation.
17. Inform Engineers with next day’s call.
18. While receiving materials please note it in in-house register with details and accessories, put a tag in the equipment & issue job card for job work cases.
19. While delivering materials first check job card ensure that is returned with all accessories & update register with detail of challan & bill.
|Data Entry / MIS|
|Desired Candidate Profile:|
|Must be Good in English, Hindi & Local Language/ Basic knowledge in Computer Hardware/ Location- Guwahati/ Salary – Up to 8K|
|How to apply:|
|Submit your CV|