|Deputy Manager HR (Male Only)|
|5 - 6 Years|
1. Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources as per manpower requirements for PAN Northeast India Locations.
2. Responsible for Lateral Hiring & Campus Recruitment (Entry Level, Middle Level & Higher Level Hiring)
3. Managing and Handling Recruitment across multiple Functions.
4. Strategic manpower planning for project specific recruitment within defined time frames.
5. Coordination with Head Office.
6. Watch almost every activities of the regional office and take corrective steps & actions, work allotted according to proper plan, set targets & trying to achieve goals or target effectively and efficiently.
7. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
8. Responsible for general administration & facility Management etc.
9. Liaisoning with various agencies
10. Responsible for Employee verification
11. Coordination with Corporate
12. Compliance Management
|HR, Admin, Statutory Compliance|
|HR & Admin|
|Desired Candidate Profile:|
|Experience as per the Job Description mentioned above. Male only.|
|3 - 3.5 Lacs P.A. (Negotiable)|
|How to apply:|
|Kindly submit your CV in our website. For Job seekers who have already submitted their CV in our website, kindly SMS your Name with JOB ID to 9706420815 / 9957696636. Example: SMS "Manoj Singh USC-36" and send to 9706420815 / 9957696636|