|Lumding, Nagaon Dist, Assam|
|5 - 10 Years|
|• Conduct & generate reports on results of tests / procedures viz. X-ray, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI etc.|
• Keep abreast with latest research, development techniques in the fields of Imaging.
• Ensure that the labs have facilities necessary for rendering patient care.
• Supervise all nursing / Para medical and non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the department as per standard operating procedure.
• Co-ordinate with Head of Department on all matters relating to:
* Provision of Infrastructure and maintenance support
* Selection of type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured.
* Assists the Head of Department for:
* Special material management requirement.
* Ensure quality of performance of the department
* Ensure optimum utilization of resources by the him/her and subordinates
* Complaint redressal of patients
|Orthopaedic Surgical Care, Orthopaedic Surgical, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic, Ortho, Orthopedic, orthopedic surgeon|
|Desired Candidate Profile:|
|Minimum 5 years experience.|
Candidate from Assam, NE Zone or willing to relocate in Lumding (District: Nagaon), Assam.
Accommodation would be provided.
PG:M.S/M.D - Orthopaedic
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
|Our Client is a newly launched Multispecialty Hospital based out of Lumding, Assam. They are committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare. They are currently recruiting for Doctor of Medicine, Orthopedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Gynecologist, Pediatrics (Child specialist). Currently with 40 beds and capacity to increase to 100 beds in span of 1 year. They have come up with huge investment for providing excels services to patients.|
|How to apply:|
|Kindly submit your CV in our website. For Job seekers who have already submitted their CV in our website, kindly SMS your Name with JOB ID to 9706420815 / 9957696636. Example: SMS "Manoj Singh USC-36" and send to 9706420815 / 9957696636|