|Guwahati, Agartala, Itanagar|
|0 - 4 Years|
|This opening is for a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER). The candidate would work as a State Co-ordinator under the newly introduced Government scheme.|
* Excellent Management Skills.
* Must have good Agricultural / Horticultural product & market knowledge.
* Introducing Government Schemes to farmers and organizations working for farmers.
* Ability to lead a sales team, proven track record in target achievement.
* Responsible for building & motivating the farmers to enroll in the Government Scheme.
* Creating new channels for the company.
* Granting Loans & Subsidy to farmers & others.
* Liaison with Banks and other departments.
* Ensure smooth running of the scheme in the state.
* Contractual Employment
|Food & Agriculture supply chain, Rural Agri, Project Management, NGO, State Coordinator, operations, program management,Business Development, supply chain management, project execution, logistics, Food Processing, Agri Farming|
|Desired Candidate Profile:|
(UG – B.Sc – Agriculture, Food Technology, B.Tech/B.E. – Agriculture, Production/Industrial, Other Specialization) OR (PG – M.Sc – Agriculture, Food Technology, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization) OR ( Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
* Excellent communication skills required
* Zeal for achieving sales targets through farmers & shops (Agricultural/Food Processing).
* Capable of handling farmers, dealers, distributor network.
* Should be stable in his entire career
* Well aware of the competitor market, products, schemes etc
* Local Candidates preferred.
Education: MBA with B.Tech Food Technology / B.Sc with exposure on Food Science or Agri-business etc with proficiency in computer.
|4.80 Lacs PA|
|A Government of India Enterprise|
|Our Client is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER). Our Client intervenes in sourcing, procuring and marketing different Agro-Horticultural Commodities produced by the farmers of pineapple, ginger, banana, chillies, black pepper, cashew nuts etc. and minor forest produces like hill grass. It also supports the farmers with agricultural inputs like seeds, fertilizers etc. The organisation also assists farmers producing planting materials under Horticulture Mission Schemes by marketing their produces. They have branches all over the North-East.|
|How to apply:|
|Kindly submit your CV in our website. For Job seekers who have already submitted their CV in our website, kindly SMS your Name with JOB ID to 9706420815 / 9957696636. Example: SMS "Manoj Singh USC-36" and send to 9706420815 / 9957696636|